- Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
- Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions and organise into whites, darks and colours.
- The care label washing temperature is the highest permitted temperature. But if you are unsure, always wash at a lower temperature rather than higher.
- Rinse swimwear immediately after use and do not wring.
- Turn garment inside out before washing.
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
- Do not tumble dry garment unless indicated on the care label.
- Do not iron prints, trims or embellishments.
- Do not leave garments with white and contrast coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Garments with metal trims should not be left to soak.
- We recommend treating suede & nubuck with an appropriate protector before wear.
- A suede brush will help to keep the nap raised & the suede looking new.
- If your shoes get wet, stuff them with newspaper and dry naturally, away from a direct heat source. This will prevent the outer materials drying out and cracking.
- Unless otherwise stated, trainers and canvas shoes should not go in the washing machine.
- If they get dirty, let them dry and remove the excess dirt with a clean bush or cloth.
- For heeled products, check top pieces (heel tips) regularly & when they start to wear down take them to a good shoe repair shop and have them replaced to avoid slipping or causing further damage to your shoes.
- When purchasing leather products from BASOLES please remember that it is a natural product & some variations between pairs in terms of colour and finishes may occur.